Assistant Artist Manager
HarrisonParrott is looking to recruit an Assistant Artist Manager to join its award-winning artist and project management team. The successful applicant would fill a crucial role in the management and delivery of international engagements for a select number of the company’s artists – supporting not only concerts, touring and recording activities but also PR and marketing initiatives in both the physical and digital space.
You would ideally:
- have some prior experience in a relevant and related area of the classical music business with direct experience including scheduling and organising travel arrangements
- be able to demonstrate that you have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise a large number of varied tasks with multiple deadlines
- be quick, efficient and able to work under pressure
- possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- possess strong attention to detail
- demonstrate that you are a good and willing team player
- have a good knowledge of and active interest in classical music; and a university degree, at least to undergraduate level
- have excellent IT skills including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
It would also be an advantage if you have:
- a good working knowledge of at least one additional international language
Salary: £20,000-25,000 depending on experience. Please download the job description for further details.
Completed applications including CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in and suitability for the role together with application form and equal opportunities monitoring form to be emailed to Nina Hammarberg, HR and Administration Manager (email@example.com) and must be received by 9am on Wednesday 14 October 2015.
First interviews will be held in London during the week commencing 19 October 2015. An initial telephone interview may be possible if you are currently living outside the UK.
From time to time, HarrisonParrott offers work experience placements within one of the world’s foremost classical artist and project management agencies, lasting typically 2 weeks to 3 months, giving experience across a number of our busy departments including Artist Management, Tours & Projects, Marketing and Business & Administration. Whilst we do not have any current openings, we are happy to keep applications on file.
When available placements arise, these are offered to enthusiastic candidates who already have a demonstrable knowledge of and passion for classical music and the arts, who are keen to take the first steps towards a career in arts management and who ideally already have some work experience in an office environment.
The placement will give the successful candidate the opportunity to gain insight and experience within a dynamic arts environment, to learn about the arts business from our highly experienced staff, and to build contacts in the arts world.
HarrisonParrott work placements are paid at national minimum wage rates. Contact: Nina Hammarberg at firstname.lastname@example.org