IT Support Executive
HarrisonParrott is looking for an IT Support Executive to support the Director of Communications and Technology in managing and delivering a reliable and robust suite of technologies company-wide. The role of the Assistant Manager is to act as a general first point of contact for day- to-day technology queries and assist users in resolving issues.
The successful candidate will also be a resource for users who want to learn more about the different systems that HarrisonParrott uses and will be expected to champion technology proactively with end users. They will be expected to manage themselves and able to work without supervision. This is a good opportunity for someone to gain a broad portfolio of skills in an interesting and fast-paced, but very friendly environment.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally 18-24 months minimum experience in four or more of the technologies listed under the job purpose on page 1
- A keen interest in modern technology and an enthusiasm for the benefits it can bring
- Efficient, responsible work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, particularly verbal
- A good track record in troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Good, broad education to degree level. Good science qualifications
- Flexible and adaptable
- Interest in Classical Music is useful but not essential
- Able to travel both within the UK and abroad if required
- Able to work out of hours / at weekends as required
Salary: £27,000-32,000 depending on experience. Please download the job description for further details.
Completed applications including CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in and suitability for the role, together with the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form should be emailed to Nina Hammarberg, HR and Administration Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be received by 9am on Friday 27 November 2015.
First interviews will be held in London during the week commencing 30 November. An initial Skype interview may be possible if you are currently living outside the UK.
From time to time, HarrisonParrott offers work experience placements within one of the world’s foremost classical artist and project management agencies, lasting typically 2 weeks to 3 months, giving experience across a number of our busy departments including Artist Management, Tours & Projects, Marketing and Business & Administration. Whilst we do not have any current openings, we are happy to keep applications on file.
When available placements arise, these are offered to enthusiastic candidates who already have a demonstrable knowledge of and passion for classical music and the arts, who are keen to take the first steps towards a career in arts management and who ideally already have some work experience in an office environment.
The placement will give the successful candidate the opportunity to gain insight and experience within a dynamic arts environment, to learn about the arts business from our highly experienced staff, and to build contacts in the arts world.
HarrisonParrott work placements are paid at national minimum wage rates. Contact: Nina Hammarberg at email@example.com