HarrisonParrott is one of the world’s top classical music agencies. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our busy marketing team as we continue to expand our activities.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working closely with colleagues at every level across all areas of the business, the Marketing Manager will:
- manage and update the company’s website, using Google analytics to monitor visitor activity
- manage and develop social media channels, creating engaging content
- write impactful and informed copy in addition to proofing and editing
- design striking marketing materials for print and online
- manage the company’s CRM database and produce email campaigns
- monitor industry news channels, keeping colleagues informed of developments and opportunities
- manage the Marketing Intern
- provide general support to the Head of Marketing, helping develop the company’s marketing strategy
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a similar role, and will be:
- a confident communicator with excellent written English
- thorough and accurate with strong attention to detail
- experienced in updating websites and running social media campaigns
- a competent user of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, possessing a good design sense
- passionate and knowledgeable about classical music
- pro-active and driven, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Salary: around £30,000 (dependent on experience). Please download the attached job description for further details.
Completed applications including CV, application form, covering letter and equal opportunities monitoring form to be emailed to Antonio Orlando, Head of Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be received by 9am on Wednesday 26 March.
First interviews will be held in London during the week of 31 March. An initial telephone interview may be possible if you are currently living outside the UK.
IT Support Executive
HarrisonParrott is one of the world’s top classical music agencies. We are looking for an IT Support Executive, reporting to an Associate Director in managing and delivering a reliable and robust suite of technologies company-wide. You will work closely with colleagues at all levels across the business and be the first point of contact for day- to-day technology queries and assist users in resolving issues.
This is a good opportunity for someone to gain a broad portfolio of skills in an interesting and fast-paced, but very friendly environment.
HarrisonParrott maintains a diverse suite of technologies including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Terminal Server
- Microsoft Office
- Synology NAS File Server
- FileMaker custom-written database
- Apple Macintosh media-based applications including InDesign, Photoshop and Final Cut
- Avaya IP Office telephone system
- Blackberry BES Server + Blackberry handheld devices
- iOS devices (iPads and iPhones)
Our offices are based in London and Munich, and home working for staff is offered, so it will be necessary to travel on occasion.
The successful candidate will have
- at least 18-24 months experience in four or more of the technologies mentioned above
- A keen interest in modern technology and an enthusiasm for the benefits it can bring
- Efficient, responsible work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, particularly verbal
- A good track record in troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Good, broad education to degree level. Good science qualifications
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Interest in Classical Music is useful but not essential
- Ability to travel both within the UK and abroad if required
- Ability to work out of hours / at weekends as required
Salary: £27,000-£32,000 depending on experience, plus:
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
- Pension Contribution to company scheme after 3 months employment
- Company provided smartphone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
Download the job description below for further information and details on how to apply.
To apply, please send your covering letter, CV, application form and equal opportunities form to Katie Cardell-Oliver: email@example.com Closing date for completed applications: 5pm, Friday 21 March 2014.
From time to time, HarrisonParrott offers work experience placements within one of the world’s foremost classical artist and project management agencies, lasting typically 2 weeks to 3 months, giving experience across a number of our busy departments including Artist Management, Tours & Projects, Marketing and Business & Administration. Whilst we do not have any current openings, we are happy to keep applications on file.
When available placements arise, these are offered to enthusiastic candidates who already have a demonstrable knowledge of and passion for classical music and the arts, who are keen to take the first steps towards a career in arts management and who ideally already have some work experience in an office environment.
The placement will give the successful candidate the opportunity to gain insight and experience within a dynamic arts environment, to learn about the arts business from our highly experienced staff, and to build contacts in the arts world.
HarrisonParrott work placements are paid at national minimum wage rates. Contact: Katie Cardell-Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org